May 29, 2005
Things to say in a Doctor's Office Waiting Room
The waiting room at a doctor's office can be quite uncomfortable. With everyone casting suspicious glances at you trying to determine what sort of STD, you are seeking treatment for. Luckily, I have devised a series of statements to get rid of that waiting room awkwardness. With these helpful little ice breakers you will immediately ingratiate yourself to the whole waiting room, and hopefully contract a few more STDs in the process.
Things to say in a Doctor's Office Waiting Room:
- Did you know that the new strains of Gonorrhea are quite virulent and not susceptible to Penicillin?
- I like to give them a reason to change the paper on the examining table.
- You know I do not trust these so called medical "advancements". Like this oral thermometer. No sir, give me a nice rectal thermometer any day of the week!
- Who here thinks the holocaust actually happened?
- Oh my god look at that guy over there. He looks quite feeble and frail. Look at how brawny and robust I appear in comparison. Why I bet I could break that poor creature in half. He must not come from very good stock… What do you mean he is just a baby? It's Eugenics my dear woman!
- You know who gets a bad rap…Black people!
- This merkin really itches! (A merkin is a pubic wig)